I found one of the most fascinating talks in TED is given by Shawn Achor: The happy secret to better work. I’ve watched it for several times and each time I see it, I find it even more inspiring. Following Shawn’s suggestion, I’m trying to list three things that make me happy everyday. Here it goes:
- I’m happy that I woke up late and had sufficient sleep.
- Immediately after I woke up I went to have lunch with my friends. The food was great and it is always nice to be with friends. And now we are going to have dinner together again. 🙂
- The weather is great. I’m very grateful for that.
- My neighbor is back from a one-month travel and gives me a pack of chocolate. It’s also nice to hear her travel experiences.
- See the following picture: