读了Antoine de Saiot-Exupery的Little Prince，最开始读着觉得很可笑，因为作者从一个成年人的角度来刻画儿童的想法，其语言比较幼稚，叙事十分荒诞，但是其中却饱含着各种更深一层的意思。读到后面，看着看着强烈的带入感就把我劫持了，小王子的嘴张合之间，让人感到伤感和沧桑。下面摘自《Little Prince》：
– All grown-ups were once children
– although few of them remember it.
– If I try to describe him here, it is to make sure that I shall not forget him. To forget a friend is sad. Not every one has had a friend. And if I forget him, I may become like the grown-ups who are no longer interested in anything but figures…
– And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
– “Were they not satisfied where
they were?” asked the little prince.
“No one is ever satisfied where he is,” said the switchman.
– I had drunk the water. I breathed easily. At sunrise the sand is the color of honey. And that honey color was making me happy, too.
– The little prince flushed once more. He never answered questions – but when one flushes does that not mean “Yes”?
– It is just as it is with the flower. If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at
the sky at night. All the stars are abloom with flowers…
– “All men have the stars,” he answered, “but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems . For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You – you alone – will have the stars as no one else has them”
“What are you trying to
“In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night… you – only you – will have stars that can laugh!”